Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A New Perspective

     Hi guys! How many of you consider perspective as a factor while taking photographs??? Well, it does matter a lot... It changes the entire view point of the scene. It creates a sense of perception to those who view it. For example if a child is shown from above, it signifies the "small"ness of his age. If a huge man is photographed from the bottom, facing upwards, it signifies his enormous size. There can be many perspectives to a given scene that may affect the meaning of the scene. Actually, I never knew I had few shots of mine from different perspective until lately, I had seen a competition with the theme "Perspective". It was then, when I started to search my photographs for the one with different perspectives. I had found these shots different, in my opinion.

     I have included some of the photographs:
























Your feedback is welcome!!!

1 comment:

  1. superb dear boy. you are becoming more professional day by day. all the best.

    ReplyDelete