Thursday, August 11, 2011

Introducing myself

     Hi guys! I am Arun Varadarajan. I'm doin my PG, M.Tech Multimedia at SRM University, Chennai. I'm very new to the field of photography.But i've had the interest in taking pictures ever since my childhood. It was about two years back that i got a Canon Powershot SX20IS digit-cam. I've been practising with that. Recently i have bought a Canon EOS 1100D dslr camera. And i'm loving it :) I'm new to dslr photography and beginning to learn. So i thought i would create this blog to share my experience with others. So thats all about me. Your feedback on my posts or any comments and critics are welcome... Hoping to have a nice experience because this is my first ever blogging experience. :) Arun

1 comment:

  1. You could still take up professional photography!!

    ReplyDelete