Monday, August 15, 2011

Discovering possibilities

     First when i started using the Powershot camera, i was unacquainted of the functionality and the types of photographs my camera could take. I was illiterate about the various types of photography and the ways to make a photo look good. I knew less about the types of photography that existed. Once by accident I had switched my camera to Manual focus. Being frank, that was when I discovered that we could set the focus manually for macro shots. Then I started researching about the camera as well as the types of photography. There may be people like this who have a good camera and yet don't know its full capabilities. So read your manuals and do a little study in the internet. You can improve a lot in your photography.

     Then i began testing the various types of photos i read about. Here are some macro and close-up shots I had taken.

















     A few other snaps.











   I tried to make my own light diffuser at home to give a soft lighting to the scene. If you like to try making your own diffuser, follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33wLqI8B_wY . Here are some pics i took with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment