Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My ride - Apache RTR 180 ABS

     Hi everyone. For the past one week, I was little busy in testing my new bike (Apache RTR 180 ABS) and taking photographs of it. That is the reason for the delay in posting on the blog. So all these days I was testing the bike and checking out its new exciting features. So I thought I would share a few photographs that I took.























 





For more information about the bike, visit : http://anything-on-wheels.blogspot.com/2011/09/driven-6-tvs-apache-rtr-180-abs.html

3 comments:

  1. Ultimate pics bro! Keep it up - Nikunj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Nikunj. Do keep visiting the blog for more posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Apache Rtr 180 is a very good low & mid range torque. Handling of Apache RTR series is simply awesome, with very easy handler. Racing GT graphics adorn bike looks.

    ReplyDelete